· The Digital Analogue Wear Limit Switch is suitable for any multistage pump with balance assemble, example: Harland, Sulzer, M&P, Attack, Ritz.
· The DAW-Switch can be reused over and over again on the same or a different pump.
· The DAW-Switch cannot be tampered with.
· An alarm is given on the display when the wear of the pump reaches +1mm.
· The DAW-Switch will trip out the motor automatically when wear of the pump reaches 0mm. Thus preventing further damage being caused, for example, thrusting / seizing of the pump.
The DAW-Switch is supplied in
90-260 V AC & 10-30 V DC.
· 90-260 V AC
Outgoing Live / Normally Close
· 10-30 V DC
Outgoing Positive / Normally Close